Monday, September 22, 2008

 

Questions about Freedom

It's possible that this blog may see some activity soon. If so, visitors might like to know about a couple of particularly relevant things I've done since I entered the first post nearly two years ago.

One is a video that I submitted to YouTube and the 10Questions site during the lead up to the CNN/YouTube debates that occurred before the Presidential primaries began. The idea was that Internet users would submit and then vote on questions they wanted the candidates to answer. This was my entry:



There's also a paper that I submitted at an International Studies conference in Ljubljana, Slovenia. The link is here. (It requires the Adobe reader, which you can get here.)

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?